Friday, March 25, 2011

My experience.

I enjoyed this task as it borden's my knowledge on the interesting are in my neighborhood, I also learn the whereabouts of the 3 interesting locations in my neighborhood.At first,I thought my neighborhood did not have much interesting places, but after doing this assessment, it has allowed me to change my perspective on my own neighborhood. The challenges were the fact that I had limited about of resources for one of the interesting locations, there was no much information and very little pictures.So i tried to look up more and edited some of the information.If I was given another opportunity to do this i would, try to take pictures of my own and would express one of the interesting places more. I would also like to find more places to explore their history and culture. I really enjoyed this task, now I think my neighborhood is not so boring after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment